The September issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine 2017 has hit the streets!
PMM September includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. Also, there are plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a 2007 Ford Focus with Schaeffler.
– Belt Clinic: A belt replacement guide for a 2005 Kia Picanto from Schaeffler.
– Tech Tips: FAI Auto Parts look at the development of timing chains and best practise replacement advice.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Steve Carter looks at a 2000 Volvo S40 that’s unable top pull away.
– Business: Andy Savva stresses the importance of closely managing the financial side of your garage whilst Neil Pattemore addresses the gap between now and our autonomous future examining just how independent garages will need to change in order to prosper in times to come.
– Special Reports: PMM has enlisted Darren Cotton, of AVC UK, to attend the full range of course modules on the Bosch Diagnostic Technician Programme over the coming months. Check out his experience of Module VSG2: Engine Management: Spark Ignition & Diagnosis.
– Hybrid & Electric Vehicles: Steve Carter looks at perhaps the most prominent change to the automotive aftermarket in recent times. Laser Tools considers the necessary health and safety precautions when working on hybrid and electric vehicles.
– Brakes & Clutches: Delphi explains the importance of brake calipers whilst Apec tells PMM how replacing small braking accessories can benefit a garage business.
– Batteries & Ignition: Platinum International discuss the development of start-stop technology and the issues surrounding battery capability whilst Autoelectro fault find on a Ford Transit and Fiat Doblo.
– Engines & Turbos: Borg Automotive assesses the role the EGR valves play in limiting emissions and BTN Turbo talks talks to PMM about its reputation for its technical and warranty service.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN an Ultra-Compact Impact Wrench from Chicago Pneumatic and a selection of freebies.
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!