The October issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine 2017 has hit the streets!
PMM October includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. Also, there are plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Vauxhall Corsa with Schaeffler.
– Belt Clinic: A timing belt kit installation guide on a Lexus RX 400 H with Dayco.
– Tech Tips: BTN Turbo investigate turbo failure caused by carbon build-up and Autodata share their fixes to common problems raised through its technical helpline.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Joshua Jones takes a look at a VW Golf, the faults of which, are not what they seem.
– Business: Neil Pattemore looks into the recent UK Government announcement that new vehicles with an internal combustion engine cannot be sold after 2040 and Andy Savva emphasises the importance of making the time and effort to understand which KPIs are most likely to unfluence the success of your business.
– Special Reports: PMM hears from Quentin Le Hetet, General Manager at GiPA UK, and Tristan Kitchin, GiPA’s Research Manager, who look at how some of the industrys’s big motor factors’ attempts to consolidate market share could affect the independent aftermarket.
– Winter Service & Lighting: Herth+Buss identify the essential checks that technicians should undertake in order to provide the best service to customers whilst Bartec offers some insight into TPMS.
– Oils, Lubricants & Additives: Comma Oil stress the importance of checking on a vehicle’s transmission and LIQUI MOLY speaks to PMM about how a thorough engine cleaning can stop high oil consumption and prevent expensive repair bills.
– Tools & Garage Equipment: EDT Automotive believes it can eliminate finanical risk for garages with its engine decontaminating and auto transmission machines whilst Gemco offer some advice when it comes to getting the most out of the place you’ve got, by making use of the best quality equipment.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a compact CP7737 angle impact wrench, CP beanie, hat and gloves with Chicago Pneumatic. There’s also a great selection of freebies up for grabs.
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!