The December 2013 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine has hit the streets and, as always, the magazine is jam-packed with all of the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, the newest tools and products from the best suppliers and loads of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: We travel ‘down-under’ to solve a two-year problem
– Clutch Clinic: Replacing the clutch on the popular Toyota Corolla
– Top Product Awards 2013: We look at the year’s best innovations
– Brakes & Clutches: Recommended processes when troubleshooting double clutch failure
– Batteries & Ignition: Battery management during winter service is crucial for vehicle and workshop – find out why
– Technicial Supplement: External factors that could be responsible for premature water pump failure.
– Winter Product Showcase: Best new releases and innovations to beat the winter chill
PLUS: Loads of tools and prizes to be won from the likes of Celsus and Serenco!
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!
If you’re having problems getting your hands on your copy of PMM, click here to find a stockist near you.