Another date has been added for the IMI Accreditation in Light Vehicle Inspection Lv3 course.
This course is for technicians who do not hold a relevant level 3 NVQ qualification but want to become an MOT tester for class 3, 4, 5 and 7 vehicles.
Available dates for the next few weeks:
- Monday 12th – Wednesday 14th September
- Monday 19th – Wednesday 21st September
- Monday 3rd – Wednesday 5th October
- Tuesday 11th – Thursday 13th October – NEW DATE!
- Wednesday 19th – Friday 21st October
So, what will the course entail?
You will cover, and be assessed on:
- Emission System – Inspection – AOM 071
- Electrical Systems – Inspection – AOM 072
- Braking System – Inspection – AOM 073
- Steering & Suspension System – Inspection – AOM 074
- Vehicle Structure – Inspection – AOM 075
- Vehicle Appraisal – Inspection – AOM 076
On completion of the course, you will receive an IMI Accreditation.
To book your preferred course date, call 0845 305 4230