In the modern workshop, training and development is a crucial element in staying competitive and keeping up with technology. PMM offers a helping hand by providing details of some of the training and events that should be in your diary.
Snap-on has extended its industry-backed diagnostic offering to include a new seminar about Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
The event is accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) and gives attendees an overview of ADAS and how the various systems must now be considered part of their everyday work.
Coverage will include examples of ADAS systems, and the need for accurate re-calibrations and re-initialisations once mechanical corrections on a vehicle have been completed.
Visitors will learn about current and forthcoming legislation over the inclusion of ADAS systems, on vehicles, as well as the implications for manufacturers and workshops. The evolution of ADAS technology is featured, along with a look at what might be coming through workshop doors in the future.
Sessions are scheduled for dozens of locations across the country and take place in the evening, in a relaxed and informal environment with refreshments provided.
They last for approximately two hours and are presented by an experienced, professional technician.
Attendees will gain points towards their IMI Continuing Professional Development status and will leave with more of an understanding of ADAS systems and how they need to be prepared for dealing with them in their daily workloads.
Snap-on firmly believes in the importance of helping technicians maximise their own potential and harnessing it with the potential of their equipment to be able to be the best they can be.
Having the IMI accreditation further reinforces Snap-on’s customer-centred commitment to providing the best quality information, training and skills to its customers and distributors.
Snap-on works alongside the IMI to improve public confidence in garages and workshops via the nationally-recognised accreditation scheme.
SNAP-ON OCTOBER TRAINING DATES
- Tuesday 1 st October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – BOSTON
- Wednesday 2nd October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – HUNTINGDON
- Thursday 3 rd October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – DERBY
- Thursday 3 rd October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – ELLESMERE PORT
- Tuesday 8th October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – MANSFIELD
- Wednesday 9th October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – HATFIELD
- Tuesday 15th October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – RUGBY
- Tuesday 22nd October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – ISLE OF MAN
- Wednesday 23rd October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – COALVILLE
- Tuesday 29th October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – NOTTINGHAM
- Tuesday 29th October 2019 – ADAS SEMINAR – HAYDOCK