In need of a refuel? Read on to find out the answers to the latest Pit Stop puzzle page that featured in the April issue of PMM.
- Which hip-hop musical about the Founding Fathers of American won 11 Tony Awards in 2016?
- Which white, sparkling wine can traditionally only be produced in one region in France?
- Which large cat with a greyish brown coat is native to North and Central America?\
- When surrendering in battle, a white what is said to be waved?
- Complete the well-known phrase ‘something may fall in your…’ meaning that your desires may be unexpectantly fulfilled?
- Which energy drink is said to ‘give you wings’?
- When flying a plane, where would the pilot be seated?
- What is the German word for the occupation ‘Shoemaker?
- Which car logo features a 3 point star?
- What is the connection?
- Red Bull
- The cockpit
- Formula 1
World Wheel nine-letter answer: Camshafts