PMM takes a look at two new offerings from J&S Products.
3.33 Ton Low Profile Service Jack Ktool XD
The K-Tool 3.33 Ton Low profile service jack from J&S is the perfect addition to any garage, says the company. It’s the workhorse of the industry, built to be used all day and endure the toughest of garage environments, and boasts a two-year warranty.
Features and benefits:
- 3.33 ton capacity KTool XD low profile service jack for easy access under low ground clearance vehicles
- Lift range from 3.5 to 21.375″
- 50″ long pump handle for easy pumping under load
- Dual pump piston power unit raises saddle to maximum height in eight full incremental pump strokes with no load
- Load-limiting and bypass valves to prevent use beyond rated capacity and over-extension of arm
- Two-year warranty on material and workmanship. Warranty repair locations nationwide
- Complies with ASME/PASE 2014 safety standards
Stack 42 – The Ultimate Tool Storage System
Exclusive to J&S Products is the Stack 42. Made from fully powder-coated heavy gauge, corrosion resistant steel, the Stack 42 comes with an industry beating three- year full guarantee and a 10-year box and chassis warranty.
All drawers carry high-quality ball bearing runners and stiffening supports and are fitted with EVA non-slip draw liners as standard. All drawers have a firm shut single key locking system. The company’s mechanics survey respondents voted the high-performance alloy racing wheels number one, not just for performance, but also for looks.
Not only can you customise your Stack 42 with a range of side cabs and lockers, but you can choose from a selection of base colours and even customise your tool box further with a range of coloured draw handles, allowing you to build an entirely unique and bespoke tool cart that suits all your needs perfectly.