The November 2012 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine has hit the streets and, as always, the magazine is jam-packed with all of the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, the newest tools and products from the best suppliers and loads of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Vehicle Troubleshooting: Diagnosing a poor running VW Golf 1.9 TDI
– Belt Clinic: Installer alternatives
– Clutch Clinic: The correct procedure for clutch replacement on an Audi A3
– Fantasy Football: New competition from AutoElectro
– Special Reports: Staying compliant with the new tyre labelling laws
– Diagnostics & Engine Management: Learning more about ECU remanufacturing
– Steering & Suspension: The key facts about electric power steering systems
– New Technologies: ‘Advanced thinking’ vehicle innovations
PLUS: The chance to win tickets to Autosport International, a year’s subscription to e3technical, an iPod docking station and loads more freebies!
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!
If you’re having problems with getting your hands on your copy of PMM, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know where to find a stockist near you.