The April 2013 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine has hit the streets and, as always, the magazine is jam-packed with all of the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, the newest tools and products from the best suppliers and loads of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Win over £700 worth of brilliant Sealey gear: A shot and soda blasting kit, 2 tonne combination trolley jack and super stubby air ratchet all up for grabs!
– What’s in the box?: Frank Massey gives a technician’s perspective on the hot topic of parts quality identification
– Clutch Clinic: Clutch fitment and removal on the Renault Clio Sport 2.0
– Diagnostics & Engine Management: Why the RMI has made a significant breakthrough in the battle for full access to VM technical data
– MOT: The latest on the plans for measures to improve tester competencies
– Filters: Are you making the most of seasonal filter replacement opportunities?
PLUS: We launch ‘Garage Guides’ – a brand new feature containing step-by-step pictoral process guides for key service and repair tasks
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!
If you’re having problems getting your hands on your copy of PMM, click here to find a stockist near you.