Garage management software provider MAM Software has announced the latest updates to its Autowork Online platform.
MAM Software has launched the latest version of Autowork Online, its cloud-based garage management software designed to manage every aspect of running a busy workshop or garage. The latest version contains a series of new features that have been developed to streamline processes, enhance customer service and deliver greater efficiencies. Key enhancements include:
- TeamView’s report suite has been enhanced and extended allowing data to be viewed at individual technician or group level. Users can gain a greater insight into data with the ability to drill down into specific metrics and easily view/export tabular data
- The popular SMS features of Autowork Online provide automatic work due and appointment reminders, in addition to manual message sending. The facility for sending manual messages has had a facelift and now displays any previous message history. Predefined messages are easier to use, with an automatic preview which includes any form fill information. Multi part messages of up to 458 characters can now be sent
- Numerous customer requests and feedback have also been addressed, including:
- Customer facing documents now have more space for customised footer text when printed or can be emailed with an improved email subject line which reduces the chance of them being misidentified as spam
- Stock movement tracking has been improved to better handle items removed from the built-in returns bin or when returning part cores
- Customer order number search ability has been added for estimates, jobs and invoices
“Garages looking to thrive in a rapidly changing landscape rely on a wide variety of digital workshop tools to undertake their repairs. Managing their business should be no different” said Ashley Tankard, Autowork Sales Manager at MAM Software.
“By continuing to advance and enhance our software, we are driving innovation and providing workshop owners with the capability to meet the changing demands of their customers. The latest developments will enhance the functionality of Autowork Online, while expanding on some of its most popular features allowing garages to further streamline their processes and become more productive”
Autowork Online users will receive notifications from MAM Software when their system has been updated.