The February 2018 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine has hit the streets!
PMM February includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. There are also plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Citroën C3 with Schaeffler Repxpert.
– Belt Clinic: A timing belt kit installation guide on a Fiat Panda with Contitech.
– Tech Tips: Autodata address some common faults on a Ford Mondeo and a Lexus NX. Morris Lubricants answers your lubricant based questions.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Joshua Jones gives his take on the future of the automotive repair industry and what it means for diagnostics.
– Business: Neil Pattemore explains the mounting challenge for today’s independent workshop owner of managing a business from under the bonnet and Kalimex looks at the power of customer case studies.
– Special Reports: PMM finds out everything there is to know about NGK’s BoxClever scheme and reveals an unmissable opportunity for magazine readers to win 25,000 points. PMM recently took a trip over to Sweden with Rotronics – UK distributor of CTEK battery charging solutions – to explore the state of the art Research and Development facilities at the CTEK PoWeR Centre.
– Steering & Suspension – Shaftec explains why, in the case of gaiters and boots, prevention really is better than cure and TRW provide a step-by-step Macpherson strut replacement.
– Oils, Lubricants & Additives: PMM reviews some of the cases investigated by the Verification of Lubricant Specifications (VLS) over the past four years and TOTAL Lubricants looks at a new to market product.
– Brakes & Clutches – Valeo advises technicians on what to do when faced with a faulty hydraulic actuation system and Delphi look at diagnosing, solving and preventing brake judder.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a Sealey Bluetooth-enabled battery tester! There’s also a great selection of freebies up for grabs!
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!