The November 2018 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic magazine has hit the streets!
PMM November includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. There are also plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Fiat 500 Abarth with Schaeffler Repxpert.
– Belt Clinic: Step-by-step belt fitment guide for a Vauxhall Corsa with Schaeffler Repxpert.
– Tech Tips: Febi takes a look at the intricacies of the braking system found on the BMW MINI and Philips throws some light on the different types of headlights and the purpose they serve.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Josh Jones runs through a couple of tricky cases that were recently referred to him, and explains how good customer communication played a vital role.
– Business: SME look at the benefits of security system rental, how it works and what you should consider and Pandle provides some straightforward and practical tips on how to stay out of financial trouble.
– Special Reports: EEC talks through a recent case which demonstrates the importance of the four gas test when identifying an emission-based problem.
– Steering & Suspension: Shaftec explains how and why the company’s remanufactured EPS racks are supplied with all fault codes cleared and Herth+Buss provides an overview of the correct procedure for replacing worn or defective shock absorbers .
–Diagnostics & Engine Management: PMM finds out a bit more about Mobiletron’s new range of 5-wire oxygen sensors and Walker Products explains how to replace an exhaust gas temperature sensor.
– MOT: MOT Juice exposes the deeper needs of the DVSA when it comes to Continued Professional Development (CPD) and Lesjöfors looks at the importance of cold spring testing.
– MECHANEX Sandown Preview: A full round up of what to expect at the last MECHANEX show of 2018.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a year’s subscription to WhoCanFixMyCar. And as always, there’s a great selection of freebies up for grabs! Click here to see current comps and giveaways.
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!