After receiving a high demand, another Motorcycle Tester Course has been scheduled.
The course will appeal to those of you who would like to become an MOT Tester for Class 1 and 2 vehicles.
- Wednesday 7th September – Friday 9th September
- Wednesday 5th October – Friday 7th October – NEW DATE!
So, what will the course entail?
Over the three days, you will cover:
- Relevant acts and regulations
- Tools for the job
- When you can refuse to begin a test
- Use of the testing manual
- Standards and procedures
- Documentation and security
- Use of the online MOT testing service
- Routine inspection
- Classes of vehicle
On completion of the course, you will be qualified as an MOT tester for class 1 and 2 vehicles. Once this qualification has been awarded, you will be able to apply to the DVSA to be authorised as an MOT tester for class 1 and 2 vehicles.
To book your preferred course date, please call us now on 0845 305 4230