The July/August issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine 2017 has hit the streets!
PMM July/August includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. Also, there are plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a 2.5L Vauxhall Vivaro with Schaeffler.
– Belt Clinic: A belt replacement guide for a 2004 Ford Fiesta from Contitech.
– Tech Tips: Mann-Filter filter element mounting instructions for oil housings without bevelled edge centre tubes. BTN Turbo look at treating transit turbos.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: PMM catches up with Joshua Jones who recounts a couple of EGR system faults.
– Business: Neil Pattemore explains why garages should think twice before agreeing to fit customer supplied parts whilst Andy Savva looks at the pros and cons of starting and maintaing a franchise network.
– Special Reports: PMM takes a behind-the-scenes look at what makes Comline tick. Top Technician 2017 finalists announced.
– Performance & Car Accessories: PMM talks to BHP UK about tuning modern cars and the way the market has changed over the years. PMM finds out how NGK Spark Plugs has managed to remain at the forefront of motorsport for so long.
– Diagnostics & Engine Management: Delphi explains how its Pass-Thru technology can help independents beat the dealers at the diagnostics game. Train4Auto’s Steve Carter recounts how he got to the bottom of a mystery that all others had failed to solve.
– Exhausts & Emissions: SMPE look at the common failures associated with EGR valves, whilst Wynn Oil runs through some basic DPF regeneration advice, and suggets some products that might come in handy.
– Tools & Garage Equipment: PMM takes a look at the service on offer from workshop design specialist, Straightset. Swarfega explains why its important for those in garages to look after their most precious tools – their hands.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a TPMS kit from Herth + Bus, a LUKOIL stand from Platinum International and a selection of freebies.
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!