Swarfega is once again on the hunt for the Toughest Trade in the UK!
Across January and February, Swarfega will be challenging you to post a picture of you or a colleague battling your toughest task on their Facebook or Twitter page with the hashtag #ToughestTrade and a short reason why your trade should win 2019’s accolade.
After a hard-fought battle, the 2018 title was handed to Russell Ennis, representing plasterers with his mammoth task of plastering a huge vaulted ceiling. Swarfega is on the hunt again, to find out if plasterers can defend their title or if they’ll be defeated by a competing trade.
Garage Technicians were just pipped to the post last year, so make sure to shout about your trade and send in a picture to Swarfega showing why being a mechanic is as tough as it gets.
At the end of February, using their Tough-O-Meter, Swarfega will judge each picture and choose the one showing the toughest task. The winner chosen will win £200 in Amazon vouchers and their trade crowned Swarfega’s New Toughest Trade for 2019.
- One TOUGH by Swarfega Gift Pack per entrant for the first 10 participants, multiple entrants by one person will only receive one pack of TOUGH by Swarfega Gift Pack.
- Swarfega will contact the Gift Pack recipients by direct message to arrange delivery within 28 days of competition entry.
- Entrants can enter as many pictures as they wish.
- The winner will be chosen by Swarfega at their discretion.
- The winner will be contacted by direct message.