The March 2018 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine has hit the streets!
PMM March includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. There are also plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Peugeot 107 with Schaeffler Repxpert.
– Belt Clinic: A timing belt kit installation guide on a Volkswagen Scirocco with Schaeffler Repxpert.
– Tech Tips: Philips Automotive Lighting runs through a headlight bulb replacement on a VW Golf VII and ZF Aftermarket look at the diagnosis and cure for clutch slip.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Joshua Jones has his hands full with an old-school Suzuki Vitara.
– Business: Andy Savva looks at the opportunity in the expanding LCV market and Neil Pattemore gives his assessment of the 2017 IAAF Conference.
– Special Reports: Automate reports on what the numbers tell us about the state of Europe’s car market in 2018 and PMM finds out how Bailcast has helped shape the CV boot market.
– MOT: Continental VDO looks at Euro 6 and MOT testing. Gemco explores the need for first rate headlight adjustment equipment.
– Exhausts & Emissions: NGK provides some useful tips on replacement of Lambda sensors and Hickley’s gives PMM the low down on how incoming legislation will impact the equipment required at MOT test stations.
– Tools & Garage Equipment: PMM casts the spotlight on a few key products from Ring Automotive and Herth+Buss has added a further professional workshop solution to its product range, RepPipe.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN five boxes of Liqui Moly’s Diesel Purge additive! There’s also a great selection of freebies up for grabs!
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!