Do you want to become an MOT Tester, but seem to be under-qualified?
The IMI Accreditation Light Vehicle Inspection LV3 has been designed for technicians who do not hold a relevant level 3 qualification but want to become an MOT Tester.
- Wednesday 23rd August – Friday 2nd September – FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 12th September – Wednesday 14th September
- Monday 19th September – Wednesday 21st September
- Monday 3rd October – Wednesday 5th October
- Wednesday 19th October – Friday 21st October
- Monday 31st October – Wednesday 2nd November
The course is offered as two different packages:
* Training and Assessment
A three day course consisting of two training days and one assessment day, all held at the RMI Academy.
* Assessment Only
A one day assessment held at the RMI Academy.
So, what will the course entail?
The training and assessment will cover the following modules:
- Emission System – Inspection – AOM 071
- Electrical Systems – Inspection – AOM 072
- Braking System – Inspection – AOM 073
- Steering & Suspension System – Inspection – AOM 074
- Vehicle Structure – Inspection – AOM 075
- Vehicle Appraisal – Inspection – AOM 076
On completion of this course, candidates will receive an IMI Accreditation in Light Vehicle Inspection Level 3 (formerly known as ATA).
To book your preferred course date, please call us now on 0845 305 4230