To celebrate the launch of Wales Rally GB, Shell has teamed up with Hyundai Motorsport to offer free vehicle health checks at several of its petrol stations.
On Monday November 9, between 14:30 and 16:00, the Hyundai Motorsport World Rally Championship (WRC) driver crews will launch the week-long ‘Experience Hyundai’ initiative at the Shell Black Cat Retail Station in Colwyn Bay.
The drivers will be undertaking the free vehicle health checks and filling customer’s cars with fuel.
As the Official Fuel and Lubricant Partner and Official Car Partner respectively of the final round of the WRC calendar, Shell and Hyundai will continue to collaborate throughout the week to deliver free vehicle health checks at Shell Retail Stations in Abergele, Hapsford, Chester and Stoke-on-Trent.
In addition, Shell will be present in the fans’ area at the Service Park in Deeside.
An interactive virtual reality display will take visitors on a journey inside the science behind Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology – Shell’s unique range of engine oils developed from natural gas for enhanced protection and performance.
Where can you find the ‘Experience Hyundai’ initiative?
- Monday 9 & Tuesday 10 November – Shell Black Cat, Glan Conway Corner, Colwyn Bay, LL28 5LE
- Wednesday 11 November – Shell Expressway, A55 Interchange, Abergele Road, Abergele, LL22 8HH
- Thursday 12 November – Shell Hapsford MWSA, Junction 14, M56, Hapsford, CH2 4QZ
- Friday 13 November – Shell Chester, Tarvin Road, Chester, CH3 5NJ
- Saturday 14 November – Shell Talke, Newcastle Road, Talke, Stoke-on-Trent, ST7 1UP