The November issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine 2017 has hit the streets!
PMM November includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. Also, there are plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Kia Picanto with Schaeffler.
– Belt Clinic: A timing belt kit installation guide on a Skoda Fabia with Gates.
– Tech Tips: Autodata address some common faults on a Skoda Roomster and a Volkswagen Golf MK VIII. Revive take a look at some turbo cleaner FAQs.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Joshua Jones considers the opportunities and challenges posed by modern vehicle fault diagnosis.
– NEW: Talk of the Trade – PMM talks shop with a selection of influential garage owners to get to the heart of the issues affecting the UK independent sector.
– Business: Neil Pattemore is surprised by the apparent apathy amongst workshops when it comes to seizing opportunities created by the evolution of vehicle powertrains. Andy Savva looks at why you should know your margin from your mark ups.
– Special Reports: Automate looks at the rapid acceleration towards an electric future.
– Steering & Suspension: Herth+buss looks at some best practice advice when it comes to control arms and First Line take a look at lower front suspension arm replacement on a Land Rover Discovery.
– Diagnostics & Engine Management: Pico takes a look at adding an extra level to your diagnostic process with parasitic drain testing and Launch UK offer a straightforward diagnostic solution in this range focus.
– MOT: PMM takes a look at the controversy around DPF removal and the MoT Club suggests that garages could be doing more in order to make up for the shortfall in MOT revenue.
and much more…
PLUS: A great selection of freebies up for grabs.
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!