The April 2018 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine has hit the streets!
PMM April includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. There are also plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Toyota Yaris with Schaeffler Repxpert.
– Belt Clinic: A timing belt kit installation guide on a Ford Focus C-Max with Dayco.
– Tech Tips: Autodata shares their fixes to common problems raised through Autodata’s technical helpline and SMPE look at some trouble shooting tips for air mass meters.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Joshua Jones takes a look at two similar cases where fault codes lead him astray.
– Business: Neil Pattemore reports on new threats to the traditional independent garage business model and Kalimex provides an overview of how to communicate your high quality service.
– Special Reports: Darren Cotton, of AVC UK, reports on his latest visit to Bosch diagnostic training and PMM pays a visit to Sealey, as the company celebrates a milestone anniversary.
– AC & Thermal Management: Nissens looks at common malfunctions and troubleshooting with interior blowers and Denso delve into the importance of high quality cabin air filters.
– Engines & Turbos: BTN look at critical fitments for oil feed pipes and Contitech replace a belt on a VW Polo.
– IT & Software: PMM takes a look at some of the companies that are causing a stir when it comes to digitalisation within workshops and Delphi explains more about its diagnostic offering.
– Tyres, Wheels & Alignment: PMM lifts the lid on a new torque wrench and socket set from Laser Tools, and Pro-Align suggests technicians consider the safety system alignment alongside wheel alignment.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a limited edition drone from Breck! There’s also a great selection of freebies up for grabs! Click here to see current comps and giveaways.
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!