In need of a refuel? Read on to find out the answers to the latest Pit Stop puzzle page that featured in the July/August issue of PMM. Once you have done that, fill out your details to be entered into the prize draw for a Motul-branded bodywarmer and gloves!
- The Beetle was the world’s best-selling vehicle of all time until the late 1990s, when it was overtaken by which car?
- What was the original name of clothing company Nike?
- When was Netflix founded: 1997, 2001, 2004, or 2009?
- Which weekly UK automotive magazine refers to itself as ‘the world’s oldest car magazine’?
- Which vehicle brand’s logo depicts a form of Viking longship?
- What does the AC button on a calculator stand for?
- In tennis, what piece of fruit is found at the top of the men’s Wimbledon trophy?
- The Ford Model T was given which two-word nickname?
- In which European city is The Volvo Group headquartered?
- Which meat is used in Glamorgan sausages?
- Toyota Corolla
- Blue Ribbon Sports
- All Clear
- A pineapple
- Tin Lizzy
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- None, they are made from cheese
Word Wheel Nine-letter answer: Lubricant
What can you win?
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on a Motul-branded bodywarmer and gloves, fill out your details below:
Deadline for entries is 10/09/2021.