The July/August 2018 issue of Professional Motor Mechanic magazine has hit the streets!
PMM July/August includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. There are also plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Vauxhall Astra with Schaeffler Repxpert.
– Belt Clinic: A timing belt kit installation guide on a Citroën Saxo with Contitech.
– Tech Tips: Autodata shares their fixes to common problems raised through Autodata’s technical helpline.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Joshua Jones discusses a couple of relatively simple but interesting tasks that he recently encountered in the workshop.
– Business: Neil Pattemore updates PMM on the latest progress in the battle to save aftermarket access to vehicle data.
– Special Reports: PMM visited Shaftec to get a feel for how the business has progressed, and to find out more about the remanufacturing process itself. The Motor Ombudsman, the automotive dispute resolution body, tells PMM what it has to offer independent garages.
– Diagnostics & Engine Management : Delphi explains how to get the most out of Pass-Thru diagnostic tools and Sealey’s Neil Kidby explains why, in the world of diagnostics, things might not always be as they appear.
– Exhausts & Emissions: SMPE has unveiled a range of Ford parts, in response to aftermarket demand and Dayco explains how its aftermarket solutions are driven by tightening legislation and the pressure applied to vehicle manufacturers.
– A/C & Thermal Management: First Line runs through some crucial modifications to the thermostat housing on popular PSA applications and MAHLE Aftermarket is highlighting the importance of reminding customers to have an A/C service before its too late.
– Tools & Garage Equipment: Swarfega warns mobile mechanics of the dangers of being exposed to harmful UV radiation without adequate protection and Herth+Buss tells PMM why technicians can rely on the tools in its Elparts and Jakoparts ranges.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a T10 Battery Electrical System Analyser with J&S Products. There’s also a great selection of freebies up for grabs! Click here to see current comps and giveaways.
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!