The December issue of Professional Motor Mechanic Magazine 2018 has hit the streets!
PMM December includes all the latest news, technical hints and repair advice, as well as the newest tools and products from the best suppliers. Also, there are plenty of goodies and prizes to be won!
Highlights and features this month include:
– Clutch Clinic: Step-by-step clutch fitment guide for a Renault Modus with Schaeffler.
– Belt Clinic: A timing belt kit installation guide on a Land Rover Freelander 2 with Schaeffler.
– Tech Tips: Autodata address some common faults on a Subaru Forester and a Seat Alhambra. Mahle Aftermarket take a look at power loss as a result of defective crankcase ventilation.
– Vehicle Troubleshooter: Joshua Jones has teamed up with Volkscraft to bring you his account of an interesting diagnostic dilemma involving a 2009 Audi TTS 2.0 TFSI.
– Talk of the Trade – PMM talks with a selection of influential garage owners about their views on ‘online work providers’.
– Business: Neil Pattemore provides his ‘end of term’ report for the aftermarket and Andy Savva explains why garage owners shouldn’t sell themselves short.
– Special Reports: ExxonMobil explains why servicing light duty vehicles is a potential growth area for your business.
– Top Product Awards 2017: A run down of the top products featured in PMM magazine over the last 11 issues.
– Brakes & Clutches: Shaftec look at dispelling the myth that a remanufactured part is somehow inferior and First Line look at parking handbrake shoes on a Range Rover Sport and a Land Rover Discovery.
– Batteries & Ignition: Yuasa launches its ‘Always Check The Battery’ initiative and Exide warns workshops about the risk to their reputation by installing the wrong batteries on start-stop cars.
– Tools & Garage Equipment: Induction Innovations compare the advantages of using induction heat with the traditional approach of using an oxy-acetylene torch for removing problem parts and PMM examines the latest addition to Ring Automotive’s inspection light range.
and much more…
PLUS: You can WIN a FLIR TG167 imaging thermometer and a Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2″ Impact Wrench. There’s also a great selection of freebies up for grabs!
The magazine is FREE and available from most local factor stockists, so don’t forget to ask for your copy!